Playgrounds

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cleanse

I'm organizing and de-cluttering my wife's childhood closet.  This is what I do when I am stressed.  There's a giant pile on the floor for her to look through when she returns from shopping with her mom (which I so hope is going well).  But really, who needs to keep this much stuff?

A combination of moving regularly in childhood, and having two houses and rooms, kept my things to a decent minimum.  And I've always been a cleanser.  When I'm stressed, I let things go - literally.  Out with those shoes; away with these necklaces.

I just wish I could make the executive decisions here.  But alas...we'll see how much sway I have.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe I got rid of just about everything you pulled out to get rid of. Your cleanse was a success.

    ReplyDelete