Playgrounds

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day

Today was not my day.  Nor was it Patrick's, or Lilly's.
He missed the first half of gymnastics class due to a tantrum and refusing to finish chewing his food.
Both of them were either giggling hysterically or throwing fits.

Although, at first this morning, Lilly discovered she could put her underwear on "like a backpack," and she did that, put her shoes on, and ran around squealing for about half an hour.  Patrick threw on his shoes - and was otherwise totally naked - and joined her.

Anyway, I'm glad tomorrow is Friday.  I have the kids both morning and evening, but evenings they usually cooperate.  Tonight, V and I get to wrestle Kali and her sisters.  Right now, I'm desperately craving a bag of dark chocolate m&ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment