Playgrounds

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Productivity

Sundays have turned into our lazy, clean the house, don't leave the house days.
That's so much nicer than when they were church days. (V and I have both commented on how Sunday mornings were always the worst growing up, with everyone in terrible moods and rushing around and fighting.)

Baby Paisley, who is almost 2 now, has a new brother! That means I have an excuse to go baby shopping, just a bit.

V and I are both avoiding the litter boxes. The rest of the to-do list is coming along nicely, though. I really want to reorganize the craft room, but it has to wait until we're done the real stuff. Like litter.

Oh, and my puzzle. Of course it's not on the list, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about it! I love puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment