Playgrounds

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Week

Confession: dancing on Friday night was a lot of fun.

The whole weekend was wonderful. We ordered room service for breakfast yesterday, a first for both of us. Dinner last night and lunch today were both amazing meals. Everything we did was just awesome.

I managed to not even think about money the whole weekend. Yes, we probably spent more than we should've, but somehow I pushed the stress away and simply enjoyed the weekend.

So far I feel rejuvenated, instead of the vacation crash that I frequently get. We're home now. Back with our (three!) kitties. Back to work tomorrow, while V finishes editing photoshoots, writes for her last summer class, and gets ready to start her internship.

I think I can do this week ahead. I feel rested. Fancy king-size beds will do that to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment