Playgrounds

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Update

It's strange for me to not have updated for five days. V and I had a friend visiting, so we've been eating at all sorts of delicious local restaurants and poking into shops downtown.

I pulled out a fall shirt to wear today, which I haven't worn in months (obviously), and I'm wondering if something on it irritated me. I have small bumps on my back which are burning; I took a benadryl, so now I'm exhausted. Plus I have what I think is a sinus headache?

Not an auspicious start to a week that's shaping up to be as busy as last week. But it seems like, if we can make it to next Sunday, life will settle down. Just too many deadlines between now and then.

I'm going to go find the face of the earth so I can drop off it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment