Playgrounds

Friday, September 10, 2010

Here I have cable

Seeing Caroline sometimes reminds me so much of myself. She was cleaning her room earlier (sort of), and making up a song about how she was a maid doing it for "Miss Elena" (no clue where that came from). The song went on for probably half an hour. She'd already done most of the cleaning, so she grabbed a washcloth and wiped down absolutely everything in her room. At least it kept her busy! I was helping her mom straighten the house for the listing agent, who was coming at 6.

As it so happens, I'm still here, keeping the kids quiet while the people in charge talk to the listing agent (who just so happens to be a realtor V and I met at an open house we went to a few weeks ago for fun). But really I think I'm just vegging out in front of the TV with them instead of being home unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment