Playgrounds

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Do

I have so much I want to do.  I want to write; there are a few different thoughts in my head.  I want to go for a walk, while the sun's still shining.  I want to put away the dishes and laundry, to keep the house neat.

Motivation has always been a struggle for me, but even more so lately.  I worked on my puzzle.  I read internet randomness.  I'm now eating leftover asparagus and frozen corn for dinner.  V will be home in just over an hour; I've accomplished, quite literally, nothing.  Besides feeding myself, I suppose.

Lack of motivation leads to even less motivation, if that's possible.  I'm going to eat more corn.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, you have no idea how too many ideas and not enough motivation plagues me too! Good luck with that, and if you ever discover the solution, pass it along won't you?

    In other news, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog award!
    http://twomothersmcgill.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-am-beginning-to-wonder-if-some-of-ts.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha - the closest to a solution that I've found is to have a long talk with V about how she's been overworked and therefore not as emotional supportive of me as usual, and my response to that is to retreat into a ball. Depression likes to pop its nasty head in every now and then.

      And thank you! I feel honored. I love having someone to talk to. :)

      Delete