Playgrounds

Monday, March 19, 2012

Whiny

I didn't realize I hadn't posted at all this weekend.  Saturday was busy, with a photoshoot and then babysitting the twins (V and I took them to a park for dinner and exhaustion).  Yesterday we spent indoors all day, cleaning and doing work around the house.  I never even got dressed.

The kids and I went to the zoo today, and from the moment she woke up, Lilly was whiny and bratty.  Sometimes I really wish I only had one kid: there are so many moments when I would just say "that's enough; we're going home," but I can't do that to Patrick.

It's no good when Monday afternoon I'm already ready to be done with them.  Hopefully tonight will be restful(ish).  Oh, I'm actually exerting effort to make dinner, though, so there goes some of the rest.  I'll just turn into a whiny one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment