Playgrounds

Monday, March 26, 2012

Secret

The kids and I have a "secret" playset, and we spent an hour out there tonight.  Their parents were doing some sort of volunteer work, so I did my usual breakfast to nap, and then did nap through dinner and playtime.  Except for dinner, the day went well; when we went back to the playset afterward, we all had a blast.  They got muddy (oh well) sliding down the super fast slide (really super fast: Lilly gets air), we cleared some sticks, and they both peed in the woods.  It was grand.

There's a good chance that around Easter-ish, V and I might have the kids for three full days while their parents go away.  I'm excited about this prospect.

This whole V working fewer hours thing is a dream.  We actually can do things like run to the grocery at 10pm for cookie dough (now whether that's a wise choice is a different matter!) and sit on the couch reading the internet.  I think I'm going to like the foreseeable future.

1 comment:

  1. You're just excited because I packed you lunch this morning. ;)

    ReplyDelete