Playgrounds

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost the holidays

It's almost Thanksgiving. For those who don't know, the last part of the year has never been my favorite. Combine this with the fact that both my jobs seem to have started last-minute schedule changes, and you see my stress level rising. I'm as bad as a toddler in how much I need my routine, and neither holidays nor scheduling helps that.

V and I are headed to visit some family (my side) tomorrow , so we'll see how much posting I get done. Of course, I have the twins in the morning still, and after Lilly's attitude this morning, I'm very much not looking forward to that. But then I have a few days off from them. I am very much looking forward to that.

I'm glad I know that even mothers want some time off from their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment