Playgrounds

Friday, November 5, 2010

Moments with toddlers

(Now that the dirty diaper has been resolved.)

Me, to myself: Oh goodness.
Lilly: Gooness. Gooness gooness gooness.

*****

Patrick: (spluttering and blowing bubbles) Noise! Noise!!!

*****

Lilly: O-side! [outside]
Me: It's cold outside.
Lilly: Code o-side. Code.
[she repeats this line off and on for the next hour]

*****

Me: Somebody has a dirty diaper.
Patrick: Ewwwww! (holds his nose)

*****

As I'm trying to type this, Lilly is hovering next to the chair, pointing at my phone and laptop and "narrating"-
"Phone. Phone. Puter! Buttons. Buttons. Buttons. Phone. Buttons. Buttons. Puter!"

*****

Every time I bring my laptop here, Lilly looks at the cover and tells me "Apple!"

3 comments:

  1. Loud noises!
    ..someone has seen Anchorman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happily, I think I blocked that movie out enough that I have no idea what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. wholesale kids clothing suppliers

    ReplyDelete