Playgrounds

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Acka-him

The title of this post is how Bug says aquarium, to the best of my transcribing abilities.  She and I went this morning.  She literally ran through the place; we were in and out in forty minutes and that included watching the penguin show.  We both loved it, though.  Aside from her being on a "mine!" kick, she was an angel (which isn't something I get to say about Bug very often).

We went to the bookstore and read for awhile (I love Leslie Patricelli and want all her books), then went to a grilled cheese and soup place that I love.  This location had just opened, and I hadn't known about it, so I was super happy - and so was Bug, who wolfed down her sandwich and split tomato soup with me.

In August, she and Andrew are most likely going to start a once-a-week daycare.  Their parents want them to be around kids more, plus it will give their mom a break; I think it's a good idea, for these two.  I'll be interested to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment