Playgrounds

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paint

I just did the entire second coat of paint on our room by myself.  And I hate painting.  But V had work and school stuff to do, and darn if I'm not more than ready for our room to be done.  We bought the paint ten days ago - a beautiful slate gray color - and did both coats today.  Tomorrow, we get to set up our bedframe from Ikea!

My hands hurt from gripping the roller, and I don't think I'll even want to look at any paint for a week, to the twins' probably annoyance, but I did it.  I feel productive.  The room really does look good; the white mantel and the molding stand out now.

On top of that, it's going to be sunny for the next few days!  And our room gets a great deal of natural light.

Oh yeah, and this past week, I went to all three of the yoga classes I've been wanting to!  We'll see if I can keep up this three-per-week (especially since one is 9:30 Saturday morning), but I'm proud of myself for that too.

Good job me for painting, good job me for yoga, good job sun for shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment