Playgrounds

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yoga

I love yoga nights.  They just seem to settle me, and life seems more manageable.  Which I need: without going into it too much, Lilly's tantrums and behavior issues are only escalating.  I know in part it's because her mom is out of town, but just in general, she's been a mess lately.

I'm also going to start acupuncture.  There's a place about a mile up the road that does affordable, community-style acupuncture; I figure it's worth a try.  I definitely need some help with my body and brain these days.  Huh, just like a certain three year old I know.  Though to be fair, I don't kick people/things.

I went grocery shopping on the scooter tonight.  I need to stop doing that, as only so much can fit under the seat and in a bag or backpack.  Though I'm impressed with myself: a gallon of milk, a box of cereal, a bag of frozen chicken nuggets, two bags of frozen veggies, two cans, a big tub of yogurt, oil, chocolate chips, and four pears.  (Yes, we're eating horribly lately.  It's the end of the semester and I've been a mental mess; meal plans aren't on my radar right now.)

Tomorrow is Elmo day.  Can I get a collective "ugh"?

No comments:

Post a Comment