Playgrounds

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Empathy

Lilly was pushing my empathy button today.  I don't think there's anything sadder than a tiny three-year-old begging to go to sleep.  Unfortunately, she needed to get some food in her first; lunch was a disaster that she ended up throwing up, but I tried.

They're not super sick, but definitely stuffy and sneezy and coughing.  For Lilly, that means lots of phlegm that triggers her, and she's already sensitive to throwing up.  Four times between breakfast and lunch.  Patrick even threw up once.

In better news, we signed the lease on our new place tonight!  Treated ourselves to (cheap) dinner to celebrate, and we're moving in a week and a half.  I'm really hoping I don't get what the twins have, as I've been fighting a headache all day.  Now to figure out how to pack.  I really think this was easier last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment