Playgrounds

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

The weather is beautiful, I took a joyride on the scooter, I'm eating frozen corn, and life is going well.

Yesterday I had two angelic twins; today I had two devilish ones.  Well, not so much devilish as whiny.  No accidents, though, in the past two days.  Poop still happens in the underwear a lot.  I'm okay with that.

V is looking into a few job opportunities.  She's tired of nannying, but doesn't want retail or restaurant (obviously).  Photography is going well, but isn't nearly to the point that it can be her sole occupation.  But there are promising leads, which I will be secretive about unless something pans out.

Other than that, not much is new!  Saturday was a photoshoot and Halloween party; Sunday was a mini photoshoot and babysitting.  Nothing too out of the ordinary planned for the near future.

And so, thus ends a mostly boring update.

No comments:

Post a Comment