Playgrounds

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Excuse me

While I go kick something.  Or smack.  Or otherwise vent my rage and anger.

I ignored a call from my grandmother, my stepmom's mom, earlier today.  I haven't talked to her in months.  This is mostly due to the fact that she's a self-centered psycho.  When I was younger, she spoiled me rotten (I'm the only granddaughter), but as I've gotten older, she does so less (thankfully), and I dislike her more.

The voicemail, which was asking my bra size to see if she should buy me something, began thus:
"I haven't talked to you since before you were married. I didn't know you got married; congratulations. Had I know, I would have come, even if you didn't want me there."

Guess who I'm not calling back?  Ugh!  Biological family can be such a pain in the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment