Playgrounds

Monday, November 28, 2011

Stress

Tonight is our last night in this house.  I'm nowhere near as done packing as I need to be.  I'm fighting a headache, I'm emotionally exhausted, my stress level keeps spiking, and I'm mopey.

Let me check...  Nope, not done whining yet.  I'm tired of swallowing junk.  Inside my brain hurts.  I want to go to bed.  I need friends up here.  I'm fighting mental battles that I don't have the time or energy for right now.  I cried in the shower last night, harder than I have in a long time, and I feel like I could again now.  (The warm water would feel good.)

I'm not even sure if it's appropriate to post this.  It's more raw than I usually do; normally I can keep myself in check.  But V is in class, I can't text the friends I want to, and the house is silent.  Okay, world.  I'll be better tomorrow.

1 comment: