Playgrounds

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busyness as usual

It's a fairly non-noteworthy, busy week.  V has started classes now, so I have Essie and Anne briefly in the evenings - which lately has been sandwiched in between the twins and Kali.  So many children.

I've been exhausted today, for reasons mysterious.  Patrick and Lilly and I went to the art museum: Lilly asked to, and then when we were halfway there and she was talking about it, I realized she meant the children's museum.  Oh well.  They spent half an hour pointing out all the babies (Jesus, that is) in the Renaissance hall, and animals they found in paintings.  Then I took them to the playground so they could actually, you know, run and scream.

Did I mention Patrick's cast is off?  It came off yesterday morning, and we're all happier for it.  Poor kid; so glad that's over.  Not sure what the rest of the week holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment