Playgrounds

Friday, August 26, 2011

Processing

I'm still processing the first day of Patrick and Lilly's weekly outdoorsy preschool.  I think I liked it?  It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, which startled me considering I'd already visited (though not for a class).  I'm hesitant to say too much, because everyone knows the internet is forever.

Suffice to say, though, that their dad had them ready to go and at 8:30 we were in the van - this for the kids who usually wake up between 9 and 9:30.  We ran to the store after school, made it home just before noon, started lunch at ten after (instead of one o'clock!), they ate remarkably well, and we played upstairs from one till one thirty.  I told them one more book and then naptime; Patrick announced he was sleepy and ready for bed.  Worked for me!

Tomorrow late afternoon, I'm watching them and V is watching Kali.  Then we have a whole day off!  (Sorry, my sarcasm slipped out.)  (I know I should be grateful that we can support ourselves comfortably, but every now and then, I just need to whine.  And maybe wine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment