Playgrounds

Monday, August 22, 2011

Saddle

I guess the full title of this post should be "Saddle, Back in the, Again."  V and I made it home last night, and now she's off at work and I'm about to shower before heading there as well.  Her classes start tonight: she's stepping closer to being a Montessori teacher!  We're both so excited; I'm going to demand to know everything she learns.

Patrick and Lilly also start "school" this week: their awesome outdoorsy weekly preschool begins on Friday.  At nine in the morning, so we'll see how that goes since they usually don't get out of bed till quarter till ten.  But I think it will be worth it.

Life is starting to settle down.  It's been an insane, busy summer, but we only have one trip a month (I think) for the rest of the year.  I'm ready for a tiny bit of normalcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment