Playgrounds

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Return

I didn't mean to be gone for quite so long, but the cabin in the mountains did not have (working) internet.  It was indeed up in the mountains, and the trees and the views were gorgeous.  V and I were able to relax, rest, and spend some fun time with a dear friend.

Now we are home, to two kitties desperate for attention, and tomorrow starts the twins' potty training adventure.  (I really have no idea what that will consist of.)

This weekend, V and I are attending a Halloween party that Bug and Andrew's parents are hosting.  It's apparently a big deal; they've held it for the past who-knows-how-many years.  We're tossing around costume ideas, but nothing is set yet.

We were stuck in traffic for an hour and a quarter (progress: two miles), so my brain is fried.  And my cat's, clearly, is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment