Playgrounds

Saturday, February 19, 2011

So many/not enough children.

It's been a crazy week. I've seen the twins for the past six days; I'm not even sure what to do tomorrow since it doesn't involve them. Not that that is in the least true. V and I are watching Bug and Andrew, and then another week begins.

Things are up in the air right now. The 3 year old that V was watching is no longer an option...her mom was working, replacing someone out on maternity leave, under the assumption that she would still have a job when the woman returned, and this past week she found out that no, she was no longer going to be employed. Therefore, she no longer needs childcare.

It's frustrating, right when our savings have gone into the wedding. Two weeks from today I'll be married. I'm so ready. (Aside from maybe drastically changing up my dress.) But in the meantime, another job for V would be great. Really, really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment