Playgrounds

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tumble

I took the twins to their first gymnastics class yesterday.  I'm really looking forward to it; they enjoyed themselves lots and we all were out of breath.

This morning, V and I did a photoshoot with Bug and Andrew.  Difficult, but still fun, and some of the pictures were great.  We brought the orange parasol that V got as a bridesmaid in her brother's wedding, and Bug's eyes got so wide.  She loved carrying it around.

We're both tired and cranky tonight.  I'm not sure why, but it's making for a quiet house.  Tomorrow, the twins, then Seth and Isabella immediately after.  I'll be tired then too.  Then just the twins, then the weekend!  (When I'm watching the twins Saturday night and Bug and Andrew Sunday night, but hey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment