Playgrounds

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heavy

I need to post, but my heart is heavy.  Quaint saying, isn't it?  But it seems like the best way to describe how I currently feel.  There are many stresses in life, and some things that shouldn't be stressors, I'm allowing to be.  You'd think I'd know better.

One of our kitties is sick, or something.  I haven't written about her yet, but it's been going on for awhile, and it's really starting to wear both of us down.  She's lethargic, sneezy, and way too calm - and yes, we've taken her to the vet.  We'll take her back as soon as we're able.

I really don't have too much to say.  I'm looking forward to Saturday, to some me (or more like me and V) time; this has been one of those weeks where somehow I've given so much to my kids that I end up empty.  It doesn't help that I've been semi sick.  And I'm missing some friends terribly.  And I know things will look up, but, sad for you all, I'm not waiting until they do to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment