Playgrounds

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sharing stories

In doing some reading around the internet (which is basically what I've spent my evenings doing), I've come across quite a few neat blogs.  One I quoted the other day, and have since read all the archives; others, I've read through and am fascinated by their journeys.  Most of them are related to two mamas conceiving/being pregnant/raising their kids, and I love seeing where V and I will hopefully be in a few years.

That said, please notice the dramatic unveiling of my blogroll.  I feel like a grown-up blogger now.  In addition to the various mommy-related blogs, I also have V's, though she almost never updates (shame on her), and one of my college professor's.  I'm sure I'll come across more to add, but it's a humble start.

No comments:

Post a Comment