Playgrounds

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ups and downs

This morning was fabulous.  Patrick and Lilly and I went over to Essie's house, and those three spent two hours making a Mother's Day craft, playing, eating snack, and being adorable.  Essie fell and split her lip as we were leaving, which was some drama, but nothing major.

Then it was rushing the kitty to the vet, running late, things went okay with her (she should be better soon); then I was off to Bug and Andrew's.  V met me there, and we had a really good evening with them.  Thank goodness, because I was about to mentally and physically collapse.

I did break down and have a good cry when we got home, about an hour ago.  I think all the stresses are catching up.  I also think I managed to let a good number of them go.  And it's the weekend.  I'm watching the twins tomorrow night, and we're going to try to make church on Sunday, but otherwise it's free time.

I'm sure there are cute anecdotes from today, but I can't think of them.  Forgive me.  I'll check back in when my brain is working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment