Playgrounds

Friday, May 13, 2011

Playdate

V and I are headed to my dad's for the weekend, but we got out kids together again today and it was precious.

V is now watching Essie's baby sister, Anne, during the day too.  Anne is almost three months (and about half the size Andrew was at that age).  I'm pretty sure this was the first time the twins have come in contact with a baby.  They both stood by Anne's playyard and stared in, then asked if they could touch her.  Actually I'm pretty sure Lilly said "I pet baby please?"  But they were so sweet, and so gentle.  When Anne grinned at Patrick, he looked at me and said, "I like baby!"

The two of them and Essie wore each other out, though.  V said Essie slept till after 4, which is unheard of, and on our drive home, Patrick told me he was feeling sleepy.

Speaking of feeling sleepy, I need to stop, because I have a six hour drive as soon as my wife gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment